Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Talent Development Specialist in our Morris Plains, NJ Office. Other cities where Weichert Workforce Mobility is located would be considered. The Talent Development Specialist is part of a Team responsible for delivering training programs and serving as a colleague resource to enhance the Company's people strategy. Primary responsibilities include on-boarding and developing the skill set of the existing colleague base within the client services functions and across the shared services of the Corporate and Government Segment as needed. The position also partners with leaders, managers, and subject matter experts (SME) to target programs and experiences that enhance colleague skill sets and capabilities that support the business and enhance colleague careers. Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Customizes and delivers a host of professional development/career enhancement improvement programs for existing and newly hired colleagues across the organization to build skills and improve colleague engagement and fulfillment.
* Special emphasis on designing, delivering, and reinforcing critical learning initiatives that increase the competence and confidence surrounding Weichert's digital transformation. Most notably, the functionality of the Salesforce Lightning tools and products. Role will focus on the processes and system understanding and mastery to improve business efficiencies and effectiveness.
* Leads efforts to successfully on-board new hires ensuring they are properly supported and fully engaged. Facilitates orientation sessions to accelerate ramp-up time to productivity.
* Monitors, evaluates, and reports on progress of newly-hired colleagues during the initial training periods. Makes recommendations for additional training and/or support as needed.
* Proactively engages and meets regularly with managers and colleagues to identify engagement levels, and to provide coaching and mentoring sessions as needed.
* Collaborates regularly with the Talent Development Team and Weichert Management to identify gaps in knowledge and skill, engaging in assessment, development, and on-going support of key areas and colleagues.
* Develops programs and capabilities to build a stronger sense of community within the colleague base, integrating Colleague Recognition efforts.
* Designs, implements, and administers Colleague Recruitment and Internship Programs as directed by senior leadership.
* Establishes, designs, and/or improves an accurate record-keeping system of programs, courses and experiences attended throughout the year by all colleagues with or without a Learning Management System.
* Manages the Company's recognition efforts tied to Appreciate Great Colleagues@Work recognition system, including the Legendary Hero recognition programs. Helps administer and manage the results of the annual Colleague Engagement Survey, including developing the slide decks and appropriate documentation to communicate results and set the stage for team meetings and one-on-one engagement conversations.
* Supports the business strategies, scorecards, and organizational transformation initiatives by helping to develop and implement training experiences related to increasing organizational success.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in learning, human resources, business, or related field strongly preferred
* Master's Degree, Business Administration, a plus.
* Applicable Organizational Development (OD), Learning, and/or Training Certification(s) preferred
* Valid driver's license
* Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a high-impact role with a history and record of researching, designing, and delivering training programs, development efforts, and learning experiences to a wide variety of colleagues throughout a global organization
* Three (3) to five (5) years of experience working in the global mobility sector or equivalent experience in financial services or related service organization
* Experience managing people-related initiatives, and facilitating training or related programs preferred
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and evaluate business processes in order to identify and implement appropriate learning and development solutions
* Ability to build relationships at all levels and influence leaders and colleagues across the organization and act as a business advisor
* Strong ability to operate in a matrix organization structure, with varying degrees of ambiguity
* Results-oriented with analytical ability, problem solving skills and sound judgment
* Understanding of ISD (instructional system design) methodology to ensure knowledge and skill transfer in programs designed and developed for key populations, including applying evaluation methods for knowledge and skill transfer
* Deep understanding of adult learning methodologies, including use of, and comfort with virtual techniques, leveraging vehicles such as Surface Hubs, Zoom, Go-To Meeting, and Skype to name a few
* Ability to leverage technology and apply a broad base of technical skills and tools
* Ability to embrace ICARE philosophy, culture and behaviors of Inspiration, Innovation, Collaboration, Anticipation, Responsiveness and Empowerment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organization, collaboration and prioritization skills
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products and strong familiarity with talent management technology
* Knowledge of Salesforce and related tools a plus
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to conduct presentations/training sessions, and hold one-on-one meetings
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled