To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maitland, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ashley Ellis • Maitland, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Technical Recruiter in our highly team-oriented, casual – yet professional – work environment, you’ll be connecting and interacting with talented IT and Engineering professionals. By reaching out to candidates through cold-calling and social media, email (and other creative ways) correspondence you will create a network that will help you excel at delivering results. We have been successful as individuals and consistently recognized as one of the top producing offices in the country. Our team is looking for additional self-motivated individuals that can perform in this highly successful, team environment. This Technical Recruiter position provides unlimited earning potential for someone with a competitive and collaborative personality, and a high drive to succeed.
More about our company: Ashley Ellis, a GEE Company (NYSE: JOB), is an innovative professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology & Engineering. Our culture focuses on building relationships internally and externally with a strong foundation of trust and accountability. We offer a base salary plus commission structure and benefits plan including bonus milestones and a full medical insurance program. In addition, top performers qualify for bonus trips that have included New Orleans, Whistler and Cabo!
The successful candidate will need to have the following characteristics:
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Understanding of the powerful value of relationship building
- Ability to make telephone ‘cold calls’
- Strong desire to succeed and excellent work ethic
- Solid communication and listening skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Creative problem solving
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to work on your own and on a team
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills and ability to navigate various programs
- DESIRE TO EARN AN EXCELLENT INCOME in a standard 40 hour work week! (No nights and weekends here!)
Requirements/Duties and responsibilities include:
- Interviewing professional and technical applicants
- Lead generation
- Cold calls to IT/Engineering professionals
- Searching and recruiting high caliber applicants, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Fostering relationships with candidates and building a trusted referral network
- Using your creativity to successfully resolve obstacles and challenges
- Using your unique abilities to help the team become more successful as a cohesive unit