Full Time, Day-shift, Monday - Friday
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Career Growth Opportunities Domestic and International
Medical, Dental, Prescription, 401K, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pet Insurance, Vacation
This position provides specialized transportation and disposal services to our clients. Responsibilities include manifesting, packaging, spill response, labeling, loading/unloading, coordinating transportation, and sampling/profiling material while adhering to state and federal environmental, health, and safety regulations.
1.Sample waste streams according to prescribed policies and procedures.Qualifications
2. Manifesting, packaging, spill clean-up response and remedial activities, labeling, loading, off
loading, and coordinating transportation.
3. Maintain a professional image to clients by answering inquiries and suggesting solutions to
4. Comply and enforce all compliance, health, safety, and procedures in accordance with VES-TS
5. Become familiar with all U. S. Department of Transportation (DOT)/Environmental Protection
Agency (EPA) and VES-TS regulations required in submitting paperwork to expedite disposal of
6. Operate and maintain all equipment in a professional manner to ensure optimum efficiency and
7. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid Drivers License and ability to obtain a CDL
-Ability to obtain a Class A or B Commercial License CDL with Hazardous endorsement.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Packaging And Labeling
- Hazardous Materials
- Occupational Safety And Health