In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
Sign-On Bonus: Up to $15,000 (less applicable taxes) for those external hires that have 2 years of RN experience in the OR, as outlined by Franciscan Policy.
Nurse Thoracic Vascular nurses provide intra operative nursing care to all patient populations undergoing surgical procedures. This work includes developing, implementing and assessing the patient plan of care in collaboration with physicians, interdisciplinary teams and the patient and family.Qualifications
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred.
One year of OR experience
Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse is required.
Certified Nurse of the Operating Room (CNOR) is preferred.
American Heart Association Basic Life Support certification required.
Basic Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified