The Delivery Driver is responsible for the delivery and unloading of finished product, parts and materials to customer locations. This may include dealers’ place of business, homeowners’ residence or a jobsite.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the delivery of Milgard products to dealers, contractors, and jobsites throughout the location’s geographic region. Must complete the corresponding paperwork of delivery and return to the Distribution Department.
- Ensure truck is properly loaded and load secured; truck is in operational condition and product is delivered without any damage sustained
- Proper usage of personal protective equipment.
- Create and execute MPS objectives; meet MPS commitments and work within the guidelines of MPS.
- Reflect Milgard business values and the Milgard Philosophy in all business interactions.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years delivery and/or professional driving experience.
- Valid Driver’s license for State of employment; Valid Class “A” or Class “B” drivers license depending upon specific location delivery vehicles and requirements
- Clean Department of Motor Vehicle record
- High school diploma or GED
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Read and navigate by map
- Able to maneuver a large bobtail truck
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Overtime may be required, including some weekends
- Sixty (60%) percent of all work activities are performed inside the cab of the delivery vehicle. The remainder of work activities are preformed outdoors.
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.Company
Milgard Manufacturing IncorporatedShiftFull or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Drive Commercial Vehicle