Full-time Provides assistance to transplant team in clinical, educational, communication, and follow-up with clinic patients. Job Summary:
Minimal Acceptable Job QualificationsRegistration/Certification/Licensure:
- Under the supervision of the Transplant Program Clinical Director, provides assistance to transplant coordinator team in clinical, educational, communication and follow up with clinic patients, families, and physicians.
- CPR (Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation) within 30 days of date in position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum of a graduation of a Medical Assistant Program plus two years of medical assistant experience.
- Prior experience in a related clinic/program environment, preferred.
- In lieu of the completion of a medical assistant program, 4 years in a transplant related clinical environment may be accepted.
- Clinical Works