Home Instead Senior Care Wants Caring and Compassionate CAREGIVERS!
Are YOU looking to make a DIFFERENCE?
Caregiving is the career for you!$10.00 - $13.00 hrObjective
Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their homes. Our CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity,pride,care and compassion. Primary Responsibilities:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care
- Provide companionship and home helper services
- Preparing meals, laundry and light housekeeping
- Transportation, medication reminders
- Personal care may consist of, bathing, grooming,dressing and toileting
- Specialized services-Advanced Alzheimer's, Dementia Care, Hospice Care and more
- No experience necessary we will train
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, initial and random drug testing
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have an insured reliable vehicle
- Must be willing to travel up to 30 miles from your home to work with clients'
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, sit on the floor and rise without assistance
- Flexible hours
- Weekdays or Weekdays with every other weekend positions available
- Set your own hours and availability schedule
- Vacation Pay ( Accrued after 1 year)
- 401 K
- Time Off
- Holidays-New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day. (Time and a Half Pay)
- Bereavement/Funeral Leave
- Leaves of Absence
- Employee assistance program
- Family and Medical Leave
This document describes the general nature and level of work for the position. It is not a comprehensive list of its responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts and conditions. Your employer reserves the right to modify the description in the future with or without notice. The responsibilities for this position are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.