You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Junior Data Analyst
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail & e-commerce. We are currently seeking exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.
- Proactively manage the data analytics, and visualization to empower the business
- Collaborates closely with all areas of the business to translate questions and hypotheses into the structured analysis
- Develop dashboards and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Presents key findings to non-technical team members in a detailed way utilizing visualizations as needed, recommends further analysis or investigations as needed in support of strategic decisions
- Ensures data integrity across all performance-based metrics, tracking, and reporting
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study
- Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, and charts). Experience using the relational database system, Oracle preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Understanding of software development life cycle
- Must know how to use Power BI or Tableau
- Experience with hands-on and manual data tasks Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and written processes to deliver requirements
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Engineering
- Data Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g36cc9t
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.