Title: Quality Specialist - I (Assistant)
Location: West Point, PA
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The Contractor Environmental Monitoring Specialist provides direct Quality support to a production area as part of a QualityTeam
- Ensures product / process quality and performs activities to facilitate the release of product to the marketplace.
- Responsible for the review and evaluation of routine and per process environmental monitoring (EM) sampling of classified areas.
- Become knowledgeable in Federal and other regulatory agency requirements and GMPs to assure that all areas operate in a state of compliance
- Provide environmental support to manufacturing and testing areas as needed.
- Actively participates in the Tier process and uses this forum to escalate concerns and best practices.
- Adherence to SOPs, GMPs and safety procedures. Initiate and assist with investigations into environmental excursions.
For immediate consideration for this position, qualified candidates may send their resumes to Donna Faulkner at Email blocked - click to apply
Product Quality Assurance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BHJOB18630_142366
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
With a single-source, multi-disciplinary approach, Joulé helps scientific, clinical, and healthcare clients find talent, manage specialized equipment and increase productivity. Our clients range from small and mid-sized companies to Fortune 500 firms specializing in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical, medical device, food science and healthcare services. We specialize in the following areas:
View the full profile
- Scientific and clinical staffing – recruiting hard-to-find skills with extensive scientific and clinical industry experience, Joulé excels at placing top talent across core specialty areas.
- Equipment services – for calibration, maintenance, validation and more, Joulé offers comprehensive laboratory and facility support that comes with a total quality commitment backed by ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Healthcare recruiting – Joulé is trusted source of healthcare professionals for organizations of all sizes for nearly four decades.