To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockmart, GA 30153
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Engineering Technician Spec
MEGGITT • Rockmart, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Engineering Technician Specialist provides special knowledge and expertise to CNC maching on a variety of complex technical problems. Advises and makes recommendation on technical issues based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Applies theories and principles of engineering in order to solve complex problems related to manufacturing production and engineering
- Improves the production process
- Conducts component and/or system modeling, analysis and problem resolution using a range of expertise, computer simulation and/or testing
- Performs data analysis
- Creates technical reports in support of projects
- Develops tools and methods to improve modeling
- Oversee work of CNC operators
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Ability to apply a wide range of engineering knowledge and best practices
- Solid experience in CNC Operation policies and procedures in a regulated environment
- Able to solve complex problems by exercising judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to explain difficult or sensitive information and build consensus
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, work ethics and ability to drive tasks to completion
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.