- Primary focus of this role is to provide lead generation and service new dealers onto our software platform.
- Train dealers to navigate through our software effectively and maintain utilization.
- Identify upsell opportunities through constant engagement.
- Represent DealerCenter as a market leader and provide an excellent customer experience from onboarding to mature stages of the account.
- Work out of a CRM to manage portfolio and discover opportunities for sales.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Motivated to succeed and make money
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changes and/or shift gears in monthly sales priorities
- Ability to align with the company’s vision and ongoing initiatives
- Eagerness to be coached and driven toward success
- Intermediate Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM or other databases)
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Base pay, commission, and additional monthly incentives
- 401(k) plus employer match
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Purchase
- Insurance Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid time off , sick leave and holiday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Nowcom is within the umbrella of the Hankey Group of companies, and provides custom technology solutions to all companies within the group. Located in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Los Angeles, the Hankey Group is comprised of over 2,500 employees and total assets exceeding $8 Billion.
In addition, Nowcom also creates its own product, DealerCenter that services the automotive industry by offering an innovative Dealer Management System to the market space. This all-in-one, cloud based solution delivers everything an automotive dealer needs to run their business including sales contracting and reporting, CRM capabilities, access to over 1,000 finance sources, and marketing tools to attract customers to their business. DealerCenter is a nationwide product with over 12,000 active clients and 20 years of experience and success.