To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
148 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Federal Eligibility Analyst
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a $400 million, fast growing, for profit company providing management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 2000 professionals in 47 offices throughout the U.S, in Montreal, Canada, London, England and Lodz, Poland. The firm draws on more than two decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states, Canada and the EU to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, health plans, insurance departments, and private providers that do business with government agencies.
PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.Responsibilities
Public Consulting Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Federal Eligibility Analyst to work in our Boston, MA office. This position will be part of the team responsible for PCG’s federal revenue management for the Massachusetts Department of Children & Families (DCF), the agency that manages foster care and other child welfare activities in the Commonwealth.
The Title IV-E program provides federal reimbursement to states for costs associated with children placed in out-of-home care. The Federal Eligibility Analyst is responsible for reviewing relevant case information (e.g., family composition, licensure of foster care settings) in state data systems and assessing Title IV-E eligibility criteria in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
An ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills who is interested in supporting the work of state government and/or human service organizations.
- Review client records, via online application, for information necessary to assess Title IV-E eligibility.
- Monitor performance standard measurements for Title IV-E eligibility activities.
- Provide information and technical assistance to client on revenue management activities.
- Participate in state and federal audit inquiries.
- Maintain positive working relationship with the client and colleagues.
- Foster an attitude of information sharing and open discussion among colleagues.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to understand and interpret federal and state laws and regulations.
- Ability to organize and plan work efficiently within set time limits.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Willingness to travel within Massachusetts, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in public policy, social work, business administration, or other related fields. Equivalent professional experience will be considered.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience.