Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
$85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Tyler Houk with Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently trying to staff a critical need for a Senior Financial Analyst for one of their clients in the the Fresno, California area. Candidates that have experienced in coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations, will be better suited for this role. You will ensure variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. The main tasks of this Senior Financial Analyst position will be driving world class strategic and financial planning methods, developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, and building long-range operating plans to support business initiatives. The Senior Financial Analyst provides the operation of data-driven planning processes and improves upon monthly and quarterly reporting. This Senior Financial Analyst is your chance to contribute in a pivotal role, which will allow access to senior leadership of the company. Apply today and learn more about this exciting role. A position with a full-time availability recently became available with a company in the Agriculture field.
- Team up with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Monitor monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Collect and observe forecasting reports
- Provide effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Join forces with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Administer weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
- Demonstrate monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Recognize and disclose internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Dissect performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- You will be closely engaged with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Professionally trained in financial reporting tools
- Distinguished presentation skills
- 3+ years' experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Skillfulness in simplifying complex problems and building solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- Wide ranging experience with cash flow management
- Treasury Management experience desired
- Proven knowledge of debt financing
- Perform Risk Assessments experience
- Expertise in Corporate Treasury
- General familiarity with Ad Hoc Reporting
- Practical knowledge of Cash Flow Analysis
- Variance analysis experience highly desired
- Well-founded grasp of KPI Reporting
- Quality experience with Cash Flow Forecasts
- Key Risk Indicators experience
For confidential consideration apply to this directly or send Tyler Houk a message on LinkedIn, any inquiries are strictly confidential!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Financial Analyst
for more information.
Analysis Of Variance