Our Call Center Sales Agent serves as a direct point of contact that answers incoming calls from customers to quote and sell insurance policies and related products in a call center environment. The Call Center Sales Agent's duties may include but are not limited to processing customer applications, selling policies and additional products, endorsements, payments and handling customer inquiries.
This position is Base + Commission...so you are paid based on your personal success!
The ability to speak multiple languages is a bonus!
- Sells insurance policies and/or additional products and services to current and/or prospective clients
- Provides product quotations, pricing, required information, and direction to prospective and/or current clients
- Pursues price quotes, answers questions, and provides an opportunity to complete an application to prospects
- Requests and obtains missing information, if applicable, from customers
- Performs outbound calls to clients for recovery and/or retention of business
- Receives customer payments
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must have an area his/her residence that can be established as a remote workspace that will be private and otherwise conducive to successfully performing the job functions of the position to which you are applying.
- Candidate must have, or be able to arrange prior to his/her start date, dependent and/or adult care during working hours.
- Candidate must have, or obtain access to prior to his/her start date, access to high speed internet with a direct wired LAN connection. Dial-up internet, WiFi and hotspot access is not permitted.
- Candidate must have, or be able to obtain prior to his/her start date, equipment or accessories that he/she believes are necessary to successfully perform the job functions of this position.
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.
We are looking for team members that engage – who take responsibility for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a “make It right” mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This means you’ll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Call Centers
- Casualty Insurance
- Computer Literacy