Junior Ag Lender
Our client is a strong and respected community bank with a large market share in the region. They are located in the Fargo, ND area, employee owned, offer a relaxed working environment, unbeatable benefit plan, and they believe in training and promoting within the organization for their employees career growth. This bank offers their customers all the current service offered in the banking world. Now you can be part of this successful team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $45,000 - $55,000 +.
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance, Disability
- Pre-Tax Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- 401k with match.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist new and existing customers by identifying problems and assist in developing solutions.
- Provide exceptional customer service while meeting customer’s financial needs with products and services.
- Assist in the underwriting of Ag and Business loans.
- Track and review sales efforts, work with team to identify target markets.
- Collect, review and analyze customer credit and financial information to make loans for customers.
- Fargo, ND is the largest city in the State of North Dakota, with a population of around 113,000. This area offers one of the most fun and friendly communities in the nation; you will find unique shopping, interesting attractions and lively restaurants.
- Located along the Red River and combined with their next door neighbor Moorhead, MN, you will find plenty of things to do and the ability to enjoy a little bit of North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Find this community filled with historical sites such as the Bonanzaville USA, or stroll through the historic downtown that features excellent shopping and unique dining opportunities.
- Take the family to the Red River Zoo, the Air Museum, or the Plains Art Museum.
- Enjoy the live music and theatre that is open nightly.
- Diverse entertainment opportunities, sophisticated drama, or a concert are some of the many things to do in this lively and cultural community.
- If you are looking to spend some time outside, there are parks, campgrounds, numerous golf courses, sporting events or leagues, and annual festivals.
- The local school districts mission statement: “Student will be self-reliant people of sound character who have highly developed academic, communication and life skills to succeed in their own lives while contributing to the well-being of their communities.
- High end health care facilities of Sanford Health offer excellent care for all your medical care needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Ag Business or related field.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Ag Business or Banking Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details
(605) 428-6149 or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Junior Ag Lender – Fargo, ND!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!