Operating Room Nurse (OR RN) - Full Time, GREAT BENEFITS, Days, Denton
*$12,000 Sign on for Eligible New Hires
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? Were looking for qualified Operating Room Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location:Texas Health Denton
- Work environment: Operating Room
- Work hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday with a rotating day off 9:00a-7:15p
- Salary range: $27.50- $52.88 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- Call, Weekends and Some Holidays required
- Associate's Degree Nursing required
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program (Required)
- RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire (Required upon hire)
- BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (Required upon hire)
- BSN (Preferred) , CNOR (Preferred)
- 1 years of Experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room as a RN preferred
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- OR RN Surgery Circulator duties and skills
At Texas Health HEB we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 296-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding areas.
If youre looking for womens services, outpatient surgery, oncology, cardiac rehabilitation and emergency medicine, weve got it. Plus were an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and provide nuclear medicine, neonatal intensive care, respiratory therapy and orthopedic medicine.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health HEB is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain, a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center and a designated Baby Friendly facility. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, womens services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN youll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place youll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare (4 years running)
- Americas Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operating Room Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Full Time - Days for info like [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operating Room Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Full Time - Days, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operating Room Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Full Time - Days, recent [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operating Room Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Full Time - Days weve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operating Room Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Full Time - Days
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Operating Theater
- Outpatient Surgeries
- Clinical Nursing