To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Zanesville, OH 43701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AK Steel • Zanesville, OH
Posted 26 days ago
AK Steel Corporation, a recognized industry leader in providing high quality flat-rolled steels to the automotive, appliance, manufacturing, and other markets is seeking a Product Engineer at our Zanesville, Ohio facility. The Product Engineer is responsible to ensure that the Zanesville facility produces products that meet or exceed our customer expectations. They will analyze product characteristics and implement product/process changes to improve material quality and lower cost.
- Monitor and analyze product and process data for customer satisfaction, quality improvement, and cost reduction.
- Conduct trials to improve product and process utilizing the PCR/PCE system.
- Lead efforts to improve product line yield performance and reduce scrap and retreat losses.
- Supervise and lead Quality Department Inspection employees.
- Create and maintain Quality Department JSHA/QSOP documents.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Electrical Steel processing, steelmaking, or manufacturing environment, is preferred.
- Ability to coordinate and execute projects within the allotted time and budget.
- Knowledge of basic statistics and problem solving skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and time- management skills.
- Supervision skills.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Excellent Benefits including Medical, Prescription drug, Dental, and Vision plans
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Challenging work with excellent opportunity for career growth and advancement opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status. The following links provide information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.