Senior Consultant, Process Design & Analysis, Operations Transformation
Deloitte’s Center for Process Bionics (CPB) is designed to orchestrate innovative and high return process transformation. CPB combines unparalleled sector experience with a proven set of modern methodologies, powerful and differentiated tools and assets to create an integrated solution to help clients identify significant process improvement opportunities.
Work you’ll do
Senior Consultants perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to address client’s biggest challenges around cost management, operational efficiencies, and improved competitiveness. Senior Consultants will be trained on next-gen technology solutions to perform their work. Responsibilities typical of a Senior Consultant on one of these projects could include:
- Leveraging sector experience and knowledge of process transformation to discover and analyze processes
- Developing an integrated view of the client’s processes through process architecture design using a repeatable approach and framework for process taxonomy decomposition
- Organizing and facilitating process design workshops with clients and other stakeholders to understand their business processes, request data and collect key performance metrics
- Identifying process inefficiencies, pain points and business challenges to develop and test hypothesis and build strategic insights
- Establishing a working relationship with business stakeholders and presenting recommendations to client executive teams
- Getting involved in all aspects of the design process including documentation of process maps, workflows, and business rules
- Contributing towards driving significant business outcomes including ROI and cost reduction for clients by leveraging the insights uncovered through process improvement tools
- Performing as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with strong working knowledge of business processes, leading capabilities, practices, and tools.
- Providing project management support across the end-to-end lifecycle of an engagement
- Working in a global delivery model with cross-functional and cross-geographical teams
- Leading a team of 2-5 junior resources to drive consulting engagement and address a specific client problem or issue
- Gaining domain knowledge, and contributing to developing “thought ware” and trainings to upskill staff and client apprentices
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients’ core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy innovative and technology enabled solutions focused on “heart of the business” issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients’ priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 4+ years of professional experience in consulting or industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands on experience in business process management or continuous process improvement
- Working knowledge of one or more tools used in process modelling and analysis e.g.: Signavio, IBM Blueworks, ARIS, Camunda, IGrafx
- Experience in applying insights from data analysis, stakeholder inputs (through workshops and interviews) and industry best practices for transforming processes to meet business objectives
- Demonstrated consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting with executive level stakeholders
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Hands on experience on various process capabilities such as process mapping, process transformation and process sustainability
- Knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, DMN, EPC or BPEL) for documenting processes
- Certifications in process modeling e.g., IBM BPM Analyst, ARIS Business Process Modelling are a plus
- Design Thinking and/or clean sheet design experience
- Project management experience preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- Excellent undergraduate academic record (GPA 3.5+) or an equivalent master’s degree record
- Clear and concise communication – conduct client interviews, participate in workshops/trainings and present recommendations
- Good client presence – interact and build relationships with clients/ senior stakeholders and other team members
- Analytical Thinking - ability to perform detailed, quantitative analysis and research (primary and secondary). Synthesize and present insights and recommendations from data
- Logical structuring – structured approach to problem solving and ability to perform root cause analysis of client problems
- Competent in Microsoft Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
[ Link removed ]
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 67374
- Business Efficiency
- Business Model
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Management