Travel Required: Less than 10% Requisition Type: Regular
1. Performs engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses.
2. Performs various tests and documents results.
3. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance as required.
4. Identifies and documents clients’ functional requirements.
5. Gathers and correlates engineering data.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline.
2-5 years of related engineering experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.