Outbound LTL Sales Executive
As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our LTL focused division, FreightPros powered by NTG!
This position is mainly responsible for outbound sales efforts for the NTG LTL business sector at FreightPros. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and helping close LTL opportunities within or outside the existing NTG customer base
- Collaborating with other sales teams for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of a quality freight experience
- Managing and growing revenue from both new and existing LTL customers.
- Identifying new accounts and generating strategies to develop revenue.
- Leading effective negotiations with current and new customers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and prospects through phone, email, and face to face contact.
- Act as an LTL expert and liaison between NTG Brokers and new or existing LTL customers.
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of customer information and sales activity.
- Interacting with top level executives both internally and externally.
- Working with sales teams as well as other departments including Operations, Pricing, etc.
- Exceeding assigned territory quota for revenue, shipment count and profit growth.
- Bachelor's degree or above required and at least 3-5 years of previous LTL sales experience; Equivalent combination of background and education may be considered.
- Strong understanding of the Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) industry.
- Previous experience selling in each of the LTL market segments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills required
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft software including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to build trust quickly.
- Ability to effectively present to both internal and external groups.
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.