To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frederick, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Program Scheduler
Apex Systems • Frederick, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Program Scheduler in the Frederick, MD area. This is a long-term contract-to-hire position supporting a division of the federal government, and compensation ranges depending on experience.
If you are interested, or if you would like more information, please contact Amanda McIlvain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of the Sr. Program Scheduler:
- Utilize methods to assist with planning and tracking projects utilizing Microsoft Project, and risk analysis tools
- Coordinate all planning and statusing activities across a diverse technical team
- Preparation of the monthly Contract Performance Report (CPR) and other cost and schedule metrics as required by the contract.
- Interface and collaborate with team members, stakeholders and management to anticipate and manage changes to projects and levels of efforts, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule
- Gather monthly milestone updates
- Provide performance analysis on cost, and schedule performance, and the associated variance analysis as needed
- Implementation and documentation of baseline changes.
- Creation and maintenance of internal process documentation and procedures.
Required Experience of the Sr. Program Scheduler:
- Intermediate to expert level user of MS Project 2016
- Possess working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards (EIA 748 current version)
- Has the ability to operate in a complex professional environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Hands-on experience with Earned Value Management Software
- Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Earned Value Professional (EVP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Four or more years MS Project required
**Position requires Public Trust suitability prior to starting**
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178