"After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friends with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work."
-Arrow Team Member
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Springfield, Missouri
Our starting wage for Care Partners is: $17.00 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 7am-7pm
Come join our team at The Fremont located at 1520 E Bates St. Springfield, Missouri 65804!
We are looking for someone (like you):
- To be an "Advocate of Empathy:" Be responsible for understanding the importance of empathy. It will be your job to create human connection with residents during their most vulnerable moments.
- To be a "Generous Gift Giver:" Be present. Share your talents. Be someone you'd want to work with, someone others can count on.
- To be ":" Create an inclusive and positive environment by investing with your whole heart in your work, team members, and the community.
- To be an "Engaged Egghead:" Be curious. Ask questions. Don't assume that just because you don't know, you can't find out. Be engaged in your development, growth, and training within the organization.
- To be "Proactive" with assisting residents with activities of daily living (ADL) bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating and oral care
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You will have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English with our Residents!
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You will possess computer skills to be able to print documents and enter information about our Residents.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits (We value our benefits):
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at The Fremont Senior Living? Please visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website:
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Cemma Hurn:
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 33 properties currently in 6 states (Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas) and employs nearly 1,900 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living, home health aide, nursing home, cna, certified nursing assistant, aide, wellness, STNA
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Self Motivation