With a focus on Mechatronic Solutions this position will assist customers, Distributors and sales with identifying replacement parts or complete units through phone and email support.Responsibilities
- Provide customer phone and email support for electromechanical products such as gear motors, mechanical brakes and clutches.
- Identify parts and complete units
- Interface with global colleagues to identify and set up products for sale
- Work independently to resolve customer problems involved in a multitude of industries.
- Work closely with customer service to source replacement materials
- Cross old products to new products
- Perform all other duties/projects as assigned.
- in Electrical or Mechanical engineering degree required
- Familiar with reading mechanical and basic electrical drawings required
- Hands on experience with assembly and disassembly of mechanical products. required
- SAP and CRM experience preferred
- Experience troubleshooting mechanical and or electrical products. required
- Creative troubleshooting skills
- Multitasking ability
- Team player
- Like to be challenged
- Willing to self-study
- Hands on experience
- Ability to maintain a professional working relationship with external customers and co-workers
- Stress and pressure resistant, as well as a quick learner and
- Obtain the ability to develop and maintain constructive working relationships within and outside of the company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to manage time and multiple projects in deadline-oriented environment
- Detail oriented, can follow procedures consistently in a high change environment
- Flexible, proactive, can-do attitude and team-oriented work style.
- Self-initiating, works effectively with little or no supervision
- Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to \u2018touch type’
- Familiar and comfortable with using SAP or other inventory software’s
Web Hosting Services
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-1351
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Automation goes blue – setting
ideas in motion.
As a globally active specialist
in machine automation, we support our customers in all phases of the machine
development process – from the initial idea to aftersales, from the control
system to the drive shaft, whether they want
to optimize an existing machine or develop a new one. With the solution
competence of more than 70 years of experience, Lenze is a strong partner at
its customers’ side.
Hardware, software and plenty
of "brainware" - the people at Lenze.
Our integrated, scalable
View the full profile
product and service portfolio covers the control level, field level and electromechanics
and ensures standardized data communication as well as connectivity to the
cloud. Tools and digital services enable secure data analysis right through to
new digital business models. Our international expert network has extensive
industry knowledge, which is the basis for individual and innovative machine
concepts. Our specialists are on the same wavelength as our customers and understand
their requirements, they also know what the machine operator needs. Together with
the customer they develop intelligent automation solutions that are tailored to
their requirements and ideas. Perfect for machine builders who need to bring
highly flexible, intelligent, networked and energy efficient machines to market
as quickly as possible.