To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35209
- Vaco - Birmingham
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Technology • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
- Designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting software systems.
- Works closely with business analysts and customers to gather requirements in order to ensure the customer's business needs and expectations are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Diagnoses, isolates and debugs software problems and provides resolution.
- Provides leadership as a model of how others should interact and accomplish tasks. Is considered 'a top expert' by peers in one or more important areas of expertise, such as, a programming language, computer system, data base, etc.
- Provides an appropriate level of feedback to peers, support and interface areas, and management. Willingly shares and assists in the development skills of others.
- Prepares and modifies technical documentation.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends new development tools and applications as appropriate.
- Other responsibilities may include managing work within a project.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the .Net framework.
- Net MVC 5+
- SQL Server 2012+
- HTML5 & CSS3
- RESTful Services
- Knowledge of responsive design principles
- Distributed and Asynchronous Design and Development strongly preferred
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager experience a plus
- NServiceBus experience a plus
- Angular experience a plus
Job ID: NETDE32099
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.