To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CIRCOR International, Inc • Burlington, MA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BUSINESS: CIRCOR Corporate
LOCATION: Burlington, MA
DIRECT REPORTING: Manager, Finance
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: VP Finance
This role will provide administrative support to the Payroll team. The role will evolve and expand as the business needs change and grow. Payroll is processed on a weekly (Union) and bi-weekly schedule dependent on the pay group. The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for entering information into the payroll database UltiPro and making any employee changes as it relates to deductions, garnishments, reimbursements, etc. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate. Responsible for providing enterprise-wide payroll support for all employees. Works to achieve accurate, complete and timely support of payroll process and fulfills other human resources and payroll administrative workflow and special projects.
- Processing of bi-weekly multi-state payrolls for multiple company codes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Batch and input employee pay data each pay period that is not received via integration files. Working with HR, ensure employee time is accurately collected and recorded through use of the approved systems.
- Audit changes entered by site HR personnel for accuracy and compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. Ensure documentation is provided.
- Respond to and process requests for payroll information, employment verifications, wage garnishments, and custom reports in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Promptly respond to questions and assist facility personnel with payroll matters.
- Assist in ensuring Ultipro system is set up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, PTO, and incentive plans.
- Prepare standard and complex reports using Ultipro system.
- Prepare monthly payroll journal entries.
- Assist to perform internal and external system audits to ensure data integrity and efficient processing of HR and Payroll data.
- Update and maintain SOX process controls.
- Review and respond to SSAE 16 and SOC-1 reports for SOX compliance.
- Transfer backup payroll data to .pdf files for each payroll.
- Assist with data loads requests by performing data scrubbing before data loads and data validation after its completion.
- Keep apprised of federal, state, and local payroll laws and regulations in order to ensure compliance.
- Develop techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
- Provide information to employees about their compensation as needed.
- Work successfully as part of a team and responsible for developing then maintaining strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and training as required.
- Perform special assignments, projects, and other duties as required