Kforce has a world class Real Estate/Private Equity client seeking a Manager of Taxation in New York, NY.
- CPA with 4+ years of federal, state and local partnership tax experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm and/or in industry with a large Private Equity and/or Real Estate client base
- Strong technical grasp of tax accounting under US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Strong technical knowledge of US tax rules relating to taxation of partnerships and partnership withholding
- Experience managing large tax compliance processes and assignments
- Basic understanding of cross-border tax issues and US treaty analysis
- Able to communicate complex tax matters in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent project management skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.