Global Public Safety, LLC is currently accepting applications for a Field Account Manager for building relationships in person and selling vehicle up-fitting and technology solutions to state/local or federal government customers in the Florida area. This role works within an assigned territory in the field for the Florida market.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with inside sales team
- Provide in-depth customer road map and collaboratively work with inside Account Manager to uncover new sales opportunities
- Develop partnerships with Vendors and optimize joint selling opportunities within the territory
- Build market awareness of Global Public Safety through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations and affiliations
- Additional responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop product knowledge and sales skills by participation in ongoing product and skill training opportunities provided by Global Public Safety and outside sources. In addition to training, Account Executives will be expected to perform the following: Sales goal achievement, Build customer loyalty, Category penetration, Account contact development, Solution selling, Establishing/winning contracts.
- Develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Understand each target customer's business model, map their organization and identify their unique vehicle and technology needs
- Engage local vendor field representatives, collaborating on sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account opportunities
- In collaboration with the Global Public Safety inside Account Manager; develop, document and execute account penetration strategies for assigned target accounts
- Identify new accounts and introduce the Global Public Safety value proposition to key decision makers within the account
- Work with Sales Managers and develop relationships with partners within the territory
- Coordinate Global Public Safety Field Solution Specialists and Global Public Safety Category Specialists via joint sales calls and on-site assessments based on customer's specific needs
- Use monthly/quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth
- Manage geographic/assigned customer territory using professional territory management skills
- Develop and utilize professional account management tools and follow up procedures
- Maintain and keep current CRM tools
- Provide consistent and timely follow up communication and action steps after every sales call
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Account Managers on an as-needed and weekly basis
- 3+ years' experience in field customer facing sales
- Cold calling experience in a sales
- Prior experience selling technology or public safety products to Federal or State/Local Government
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of government contracts; how to acquire and win
Education: High School Diploma or equivalency required.
About Global Public Safety
Global Public Safety is a leading multi-brand vehicle and technology solutions provider to government, business and education organizations in the United State, Canada, Mexico and Europe. A company with multi-national capabilities, Global Public Safety is a member of the LB&B Associates family of companies. LB&B was founded in 1992 as a small minority woman-owned business and has grown to a company that employs approximately 1,100 coworkers.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Global Public Safety is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.Requirements
Please see job description.Summary
Please see job description.
- Cold Calling
- Contract Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Value Proposition