Bonaventure of Castle Rock has exciting job opening for an Activity Coordinator!
Starting from $15.50
Paid Training, no experience necessary for the Activity Coordinator position.
Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 1855 Low Meadow Blvd. castle Rock, CO 80109
Have Fun While You Work!
We are looking for someone who’s as passionate about having fun as we are! By joining our team you’ll have the unique opportunity to have a lot of fun in your day-to-day career but also the satisfaction of knowing you’re improving the lives of our seniors every day! Come make a difference in someone’s life! Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
High Starting Wage - From $15.50
Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of 30 hours worked per week.
Flexible Spending Account – For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
Training - We offer paid training for the Activity Coordinator position, even if you don’t have experience, we will train you!
What does an Activity Coordinator Do?
This is a critical position on our team. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and leading resident activities throughout the day
- Assisting in the planning of events for the community
- Assist in the onboarding of new residents
- Coordinate resident meetings
- Plan community specific activities
- This position is also referred to an Activity Director, Activities Director, Recreation Associate, Activities Coordinator, Activity Associate, and Activity Coordinator in other companies.
- Creative and energetic personality
- Must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series or have an approved exemption due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure of Castle Rock
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.