The Manager, Video Gaming position is a key member of the Video Gaming group on the Consumer Products team. This role supports the Director, Gaming and Vice President, Video Gaming to implement their video game portfolio strategy and ensure all brand representation and product marketing activities are aligned with NFL objectives and guidelines. Responsibilities include account management, product lifecycle management, asset review/compliance and reporting/analysis.
* Support Director to work with existing partners and licensees to ensure business objectives are achieved and the rights granted to partners are properly implemented.
* Liaise with partners and internal teams to approve product design, production and marketing collaterals for products under license. Supervise existing partners to ensure production and marketing timelines are met and the overall contract is in compliance.
* Ensure that monthly and quarterly reports are received from licensees on time and that all requested information is being provided. Regularly compile physical & digital sales data to develop pacing analyses and forecasts.
* Develop and execute results on a portfolio of games with the goal of increasing efficiency and quality through tools, technology, and critical initiatives.
* Be an advocate for the consumer.
* Excellent understanding of video game development and the QC process, tools, and practices.
* Strong project/product management skills needed to understand business strategy and technology with the ability to influence, collaborate and bring teams to success.
* Able to demonstrate a consistent record of contributing to large-scale shipped products.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with the flexibility to support an environment where details can change quickly.
* Advanced MS Office Suite (esp. Outlook, Word, Excel), Google Suite, Zoom.
* Bachelors degree preferred.
* 5+ years in a Product Management, Quality Assurance or Consumer Products with prior experience bringing digital/interactive products to market.
* Prior experience as a licensor or licensee of branded IP across sports, music or entertainment.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
* Strong attention to detail.
* Teamwork & interpersonal skills.
Salary / Pay Range
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of salaries or hourly rates that the NFL believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay for the posted job. The NFL expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range. Only in truly rare and exceptional circumstances, where an external candidate has experience, credentials or expertise that far exceed those required or expected for the position, would the NFL consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.
Terms /Expected Hours of Work
* Exempt / 40 hours per week. May occasionally require overtime and/or work on weekends.
* The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.
* We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
* The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Account Management
- Attention To Detail
- Business Planning
- Consumer Product
- Google Suite