Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises - our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Merchandise Operations Management – DevOps Staff Engineer
What you’ll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to DevOps Staff Engineer to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do
We have an opening for a DevOps Staff Engineer to join our Global Merchandising Initiative’s – Merchandise Operations Management (MOM) System Team. New installations and deployments of ORACLE’s Retail MOM Suite are occurring across our rapidly growing North American, European, and Canadian divisions. The MOM agile release train (ART) is based on the Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe). The MOM ART is increasing our investment in our DevOps infrastructure, automation, integration, and delivery capabilities.
What you’ll need
The ideal candidate will have hands-on DevOps technical depth and awareness, the curiosity & capacity to quickly pick up new technical topics, deep listening & inquiry skills, and a drive for results.
Your Staff Engineer collaborations will span a wide variety of technical areas that build and support our SAFe continuous delivery pipeline. You will work with our System Team engineers, our scrum team developers, the TJX Enterprise shared service groups and others.
- Ability to effectively communicate a detailed understanding of DevOps concepts & tools.
- 4+ years of IT experience with hands-on IT DevOps experience including best practices for leveraging active directory groups and service accounts.
- Extensive DevOps design, development and support experience developing, building, and supporting automated DevOps capabilities leveraged across multiple scrum teams.
- An expert understanding of DevOps automation concepts, CI/CD Pipeline configuration best practices, source code management tools, and mock server endpoints for local developer environments.
- Ability to deliver effective presentations and influence others to achieve results.
- Prefer development experience with: Azure, Groovy, Maven and Splunk.
- Any familiarity with Oracle Retail products and architecture.
Join us and Discover Different at TJX, click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to DevOps Staff Engineer to learn more.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Full COVID-19 vaccination, including a booster once eligible, is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
- Active Directory Group
- Apache Maven
- Continuous Delivery