Associate Demand Planner
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, our products are always in stock, ready to ship. This is how we fulfill our service promise to our customers. In the Purchasing department, you'll make sure every location has enough supply to cover the growing demand.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Review item forecasts for new, existing and discontinued products.
- Work closely with buyers and merchants to address supply chain disruptions.
- Ensure that avoiding customer delays is a top priority.
- Collaborate with Merchandising and utilize "like item" demand history to develop new item forecasts and determine inventory guidelines.
- Develop aggregate level product forecasts and communicate inventory planning strategies to multiple departments.
- Utilize established demand planning tools to review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, develop forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year experience in Purchasing, Demand Forecasting or related fields preferred.
- Proficient with spreadsheets.
- AS400, SQL and Access experience a plus.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze and understand large volumes of information.
- Strong numbers or math familiarity - enjoys working with numbers.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Enterprise Resource Planning