Apex Systems is looking for a Administrative Assistant I in the Greensboro, NC Area!
Description: Performs a variety of administrative functions. Schedules meetings and interviews, researches and creates presentations. Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports. Manages billing and payment for college recruitment function. Requires a high school diploma with 0-2 years of experience preferable within HR or recruitment. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts and practices, ideally within HR.
• Coordinate shipping and receiving of career fair materials for TA sponsored events (potentially other events as needed by the business)
• Keep both the College Recruitment Event Tracker and University LogIn Tracker up to date
• Post Intern positions to specific Universities across the US as required
• Manage our inventory of TA related supplies with our vendors
• Shortlist resumes as needed and submit to hiring managers
• Send out placeholders for Career fairs/conferences with information attached
• Potential to travel and run local career fair booths as needed during peak times
• Help to keep the shared college recruitment inbox up to date, following up with applicants, encouraging them to apply online at our website.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Setting Up Files