Kelly Services is seeking qualified candidates for a direct hire Maintenance Technician position in North Vernon, Indiana.
We’re looking for a Maintenance Technician who is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all safety guidelines. The hours for 2nd shift is from 2:00PM to 10:30PM with some occasional overtime as needed.
- Minimum 2 years direct industrial maintenance experience or Associate degree related towards Maintenance
- Ability to read electrical schematics and other electrical expertise
- Predictive maintenance knowledge and utilization
- Familiarity with Programmable Logic Controllers and electrical schematics
- Provide hands-on support through troubleshooting equipment faults to diagnose problems and complete repairs
- Drive and conduct Preventative Maintenance programs on all mechanical building systems
- Minor structural, crane, and electrical repairs
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Industry Pay
- Great Benefits
- Bonus Program
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement, free onsite medical center, vacation, paid holidays, and bonus opportunities
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Recruiter- Stephanie Email blocked - click to apply). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply