$70000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Are you quick and efficient in your work? Is working with a well-respected company your dream? Then you may be the perfect fit for a role Robert Half Finance is trying to fill. The Senior Accountant furthers the company's goals through the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow, as well as the creation of budgets and forecasts, preparation of audits, and management of internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. High-level analytical skills are a must. A full-time role, this position include excellent compensation and benefits. You will also have the possibility of growth.
What you get to do every day
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Strong time management skills preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Deep understanding of audit schedules
- Journal entries experience
- Budgeting experience
- Financial reconciliation experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles