* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
* PTCB or ExCPT certification (except in Puerto Rico).
* Has one year of work experience as a pharmacy technician in a retail or hospital setting.
* Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English (except in Puerto Rico).
* Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
* Previous people management/ leadership experience.
* Previous work experience with Walgreens with an Exceeding Expectation on last performance evaluation.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the available benefits and salary available for this position by clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling
- Performance Management