Kaman Industrial Technologies, a recognized leading provider of industrial products and solutions, is looking for a self-motivated and experienced Inside Industrial Sales Professional knowledgeable in Bearing and Power Transmission Products to join our team in Appleton, Wisconsin.
Our Customer Service Representatives work in partnership with our outside sales, purchasing team, and suppliers to grow our business with existing customers, develop and gain new customers and meet/exceed our monthly sales goals. Customer Services Representatives are challenged to continuously work to provide our customers with a peace-of-mind and solutions that meet/exceed their needs.
Have you thought about working with an industry leader? If you seek to work in a growing and challenging environment and possess the motivation to further develop yourself and the business, this may be the opportunity for you.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, your key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing products and technical information in a concise and timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations and suggest specific product and solutions.
- Suggest alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Dedicatedly recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer happiness.
- Increase sales and average order size by cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, selling our shop services and product initiatives.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and to resolve any pending issues or concerns.
- Remain current on product developments by attending training (company/supplier), reading trade journals, supplier literature etc.
- A minimum of High School Diploma/GED, Associates Degree in Technical discipline preferred.
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude preferred.
- Knowledge of the distribution industry (Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Fluid Power, Electrical, Motors, Motion Control, Material Handling, Bearings) preferred. Knowledge of KIT products a plus.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefit program to include:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental & Vision insurance, & Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick time, & Company Holidays
- Employee discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- 100% tax-free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group, a division of Kaman Corporation, is comprised of three business platforms: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 250 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent. #KDG #KIT
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue