We are hiring caregivers for the Knoxville, Oak Ridge, and Anderson areas. We are looking for someone with a service mentality who can go out and work with clients while communicating effectively with the office.
Home Instead Senior Care will prepare you for success to go out into the field to provide outstanding service.
Starting Pay: $9.25/hr
We are looking for an individual who can:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Build and support relationships between both client, client families, and office staff
- Provide care for clients with multiple conditions
- Bring positivity, and great energy every day
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license or state I.D.
- Car insurance and a valid driver's license is required if you are going to be driving clients
We provide 24/7 care and base shifts on clients needs. There is a 3 hour minimum per shift. We have a variety of shifts available ranging from 3 hours to 12 hours. YOU provide us with as much availability as possible and we will do our best to work you as many hours possible.
We have a variety of shifts available. Competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead162.com.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated. Competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/162.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Drive Commercial Vehicle