To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Home, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN Assessor - Field Based
Maxim Healthcare Services • Mountain Home, AR
Posted 2 months ago
Here’s an opportunity that’s truly different and immensely rewarding. We’re always looking for flexible, innovative approaches for delivering quality care. This role as a Field-Based Assessor with lead health service provider is a perfect example. You’ll have a direct impact on the lives of AR Medicaid Beneficiaries. Sound inspiring? Apply today.
Overview: The RN Assessor performs field-based, functional assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries. This is a traveling position, as assessments are completed in client homes, provider sites, or other community-based locations. An assessor may travel the entire state of Arkansas, including occasional training in Little Rock. However, they are hired to cover a general geographic region. They are compensated on an hourly basis, focusing on quality of assessments/documentation, not on quantity. The goal of these assessments is to determine eligibility for services, as well as assist the State of AR to develop a plan of care for each beneficiary. The assessor neither provides clinical services, nor are they completing a clinical assessment.
• Works with the Aging and Adult Population (may include beneficiaries of all ages, who meet criteria for these services.
• Performs Functional (non-clinical) Assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries, to assure they are receiving the proper care
• Will be primarily in the field performing assessments, but will do any administrative work from home.
- Identify potential care and/or provider gaps
- Assesses and triages immediate health concerns
The challenge here lies in your ability to quickly assess a variety of cases face-to-face with your clients. The pace is fast, and you’ll need strong computer and communication skills to succeed.
• Current, unrestricted RN licensure (within Arkansas)
• 2+ years of clinical experience
• Reliable transportation
• Rehab/Home-Health Experience with the Aging/Adult Population
• Field-Based Experience
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs