Consistently display the Steps of Service at all opportunities to Members and guest.
The Service Manager assists the Service Director in overseeing day-to-day operations including casual and fine dining, private events and bartending operations. This employee partner supervises set-ups, breakdowns, staffing levels and quality of service while maintaining Food and Beverage financial goals.
The Service Manager is responsible for providing exceptional food and beverage service to Members and guests, thus ensuring satisfaction and Member retention.
They are responsible for greeting Members and guests promptly while always exhibiting a high level of hospitality. Must have a passion for hospitality and Member satisfaction.
Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the Hospitality First training program. Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu and various liquors, beer, and wines available by the Club
Accurately execute Member and guest orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Two years experience as a server, floor or bartending supervisor in a la carte/private dining service.
- High-energy, outgoing personality with strong professional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of team leadership and motivation skills.
- Attention to set up and service details are a must.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests.
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience.