To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corona, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CIRCOR International, Inc • Corona, CA
Posted 2 days ago
LOCATION: Corona, CA
DIRECT REPORTING: Mfg Lead
Under minimum supervision, may perform mechanical assembly which is typically highly complex and requires fitting, aligning or adjusting of components and/or assemblies to close tolerance. Work may require knowledge of the following: hydraulics, pneumatics, fluids, and/or electronic principals with some soldering expertise. Will perform troubleshooting, tear down analysis and rework operations. May also be trained/proficient in Clean Room techniques. May perform various marking operations using machines, hand stamp and electro etching equipment. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Requires good manual dexterity and the ability to work with detailed blueprints, procedures, assembly sketches or other written/verbal instructions of simple complexity.
- Basic math skills needed to be able to calculate simple percentages regarding adjustment of set pressures.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral , diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- Perform moderate trouble shooting with minimal supervision.
Ability to embrace change and participate in continuous improvement activity