Reporting to the Vice President – Americas Marketing & DTC, this role will lead the Weber Creative Team to develop and execute a wide range of creative strategies and executions for the Global and US businesses, inclusive of new product assets for all launches, support for marketing channels with special focus on owned channels, packaging, digital content experiences and more. Proven experience working with internal and external teams and agencies to contribute to and deliver against an insightful, well-coordinated integrated marketing plan is essential to being successful in this role. The person in this role should be prepared to flex both their creative and analytical muscles in the following areas.
- Report directly to VP of US Marketing & DTC
- Serve as an active member on Weber’s Brand Council, a group designed to develop global brand fundamentals, short and long-term brand building strategies and clear guidelines that drive consistency across Weber’s brand efforts.
- Support Brand Council’s vision for Weber’s brand creative expression with particular attention to the definition of Weber’s brand voice, look and feel. Strongly influence the messaging strategy and creative expression of brand, product and content marketing campaigns.
- Drive exploration and strategy during the entire creative process, from concept through completion.
- Develop original, breakthrough creative ideas for a variety of marketing and brand experience touchpoints (brand foundation, video, campaign, packaging, social media, CRM, point of sale, owned retail, etc.).
- Work across functions, balancing the needs of partners and break down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas.
- Empower and energize an outstanding creative team through developing programs and forums for mentorship and skill growth.
- Act as a promoter for the Weber Creative Studio. Be an active participant in the creative community within and outside of Weber.
- Has an ability to guide team through high demands, complex processes and a matrixed organization, ultimately leading to high productivity and streamlined workflows.
- Manage and grow a team of designers, production artists and copy writers.
- Fluent in different types of campaigns including awareness, lead-gen, and engagement.
- Thinks through end-to-end campaign experiences and engages with marketing teams to connect campaigns to content and site experiences.
- Ability to work on a range of digital experiences from landing pages to comprehensive sites – and to propose full Consumer Experience optimizations, in addition to copy and content.
- Works across teams and functions to drive consensus, action, and results-based work
- Self-starter with attention to detail and ability to juggle a wide range of projects
- Sense of ownership – not just of their own work but of the team’s as well
- Develop and/or Source and hire best-in-breed creative talent
- 10+ years of experience with in-house creative teams or creative agencies.
- Relevant experience with global brands
- Strong desire to build and nurture diverse teams and nurture diverse perspectives
- Exceptional overall creative direction.
- Significant brand development track record
- On time and on budget delivery of all major design, marketing projects
- Retention and job satisfaction of team members
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Flexibility & Remote Work
- 401(k) plans with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid holidays
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- An unmatched employee discount
- New hire grill credit
- State-of-the-art Grill Academy located at Headquarters
- Fitness Center at Headquarters
- Tuition assistance
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Creative Direction
- Financial Management
- Job Satisfaction