C.R. England is now hiring Experienced OTR Drivers
\nConsistent Home Time - Drivers Earn $61,000-$77,000 Yearly*
WHY DRIVE WITH C.R. ENGLAND?
- Home time: 3-4 days every 3-4 weeks\n\t
- Drivers earn $61,000-$77,000 yearly*\n\t
- Mileage pay\n\t
- Safety bonus incentive\n\t
- Top of the line automatic transmission trucks\n\t
- Refrigerated freight\n\t
- 3+ months of current driving experience needed*\n
- Full benefits package for you and your family\n\t
- 401k participation\n\t
- Paid time off & bonus incentives\n\t
- Unlimited cash referral program \n
Hiring Solo OTR Drivers. This is a great position with the premier long-haul refrigerated carrier in the country!
We are looking for dependable drivers to join our team! If you have what it takes to service our customers with the highest degree of customer service and integrity, we want to speak with you.
- 3+ months of current driving experience needed for drivers\n\t
- Must have a valid CDL-A license\n
Excellent Pay, Benefits, and More! Apply Now!
- STEP ONE: Start by submitting this short form.\n\t
- STEP TWO: On the next page, complete a 2-minute C.R. England online application.\n\t
- STEP THREE: We will contact you at the number provided to connect you with a dedicated account specialist. \n
Pay Disclaimer:* The job information and data provided here are for informational purposes only, are based in whole or in part on estimates, and do not represent any type of promise or prediction of future performance or employment. PAST PERFORMANCE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HERE ARE NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PAY RESULTS, REVENUE, MILES, OR HOME TIME. NO RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT, CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, SPECIFIC EMPLOYMENT, OR A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF MILES OR HOME TIME, OR SPECIFIC PAY AMOUNT IS GUARANTEED OR CREATED BY THIS DATA OR THE USE OF THIS SITE. ANY AMOUNTS IN ANY CATEGORIES ON THIS SITE WILL NOT REFLECT ACTUAL FUTURE RESULTS. Your actual pay, mileage, and home time will vary from these numbers depending on many factors, which may include tenure-based pay rates, your fleet, how hard you work, company performance, and how much you drive, among other factors. Because precise rate of pay can be difficult to guarantee in various pay structures common in the transportation industry, you are only guaranteed applicable minimum wage for hours worked in a given pay period. Click here for additional disclaimer information and additional detail about how this data is generated.
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance