To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1252 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, FL 33953
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Advisors - See Details
Port Charlotte Honda • Port Charlotte, FL
Posted 1 month ago
1252 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS
Port Charlotte Honda has had the privilege of serving the Port Charlotte community since 1996. Earning the trust of our customers, employees and community is what drives us to be better.
Our Service Department is growing, and we need experienced AUTO SERVICE ADVISORS to keep up with customer demand. As a Service Advisor, you will be the customer's front-line experience with our service department.
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Full-Time Position
- Immediate openings
- No work on Sundays
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- State-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
- Great opportunity for advancement within
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Interacting with Customers to build Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability. Also interacting with: Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Service Manager, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
- This role requires juggling many Customers, priorities, communication, and follow-up throughout the day
- Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments with customers to expedite their service experience
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Determining vehicle needs based on customer information and a vehicle walk-around
- Using a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their vehicle
- Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates
- Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the Customer wants to be informed
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Advisor:
- Good customer service skills, sales skills, and the ability to multi-task are key for this position
- Must be passionate about taking care of the Customer experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Resume must be uploaded
- Prior experience required
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.