To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Health Options • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
About The Position:
The Business Analyst is primarily responsible to manage scope, schedule and resources for defined projects and initiatives that are coordinated through the ESO. The Business Analyst will lead project teams and manage sponsors and stakeholders as well as the overall project life cycle on assigned engagements for small and medium operational projects and initiatives. The Business Analyst will also be responsible for developing and defining success metrics for each project.
- Partner with business teams to define project charters and manage the scope, schedule, and stakeholders, driving the successful delivery of projects
- Provide clear and concise project status tracking as well as required reporting and team resource management.
- Coordinate all User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for assigned projects to ensure proper testing and sign off from all relevant parties and stakeholders
- Build relationships and collaborate with staff and subject matter experts across departments to ensure coordination and completion of activities.
- Works closely with key personnel and subject matter experts across all departments to ensure coordinated management of integration project activities.
- You keep people accountable and know when to “push” vs “pull”
- Effectively communicate status, changes, and issues to the relevant parties and stakeholders.
- Quickly address and /or escalate project issues and support their resolution.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Excellent customer focus and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage concurrent projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Maintain professional growth and development through self-directed learning activities focused on both technology and the business of healthcare.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field required (Computer Science, Business Systems Administration, )
Relevant Work Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a managed care organization, preferably behavioral health managed care organization
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a business analyst position with proven success in improving efficiencies and implementing cost saving initiatives
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Project Management or Coordinator role
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.