To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07310
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Analyst Information Technology (IT)
Kforce Technology • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Analyst Information Technology (IT) in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ).
The IT Business Analyst facilitates the collaboration between the project teams articulating Trade and/or Cash management business/operational needs and defining the appropriate technology solution. Projects in scope involve optimization of the workflow, increase in efficiency and productivity for Corporate Banking Operations.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements at client locations
- Converting business requirement specs into Functional specifications
- Preparation of Functional Specifications and System Requirement
- Negotiating with client regarding requirement, timelines, effort
- Giving Walkthrough to product management for functional specification and following up on sign off
- Explain the functional specification to the development team and provide support to functional doubts
- Planning, following-up and validating the developments
- Process and workflow design
- Writing Test cases
- Prepare User guides, Business Cases, Training Material
- Providing functional support during user acceptance testing
- Developing SQL procedures for reconciliation of data and day to day reports
- Excellent organization, analytical and time management skills
- Able to manage concurrent tasks and facilitate resolution in the most efficient way
- Ability to work independently and become an effective team member
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, Clarity, Business Objects & SQL is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.