To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ePlus inc. • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading-edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Solutions Architect, you will function as the technical lead for ePlus for targeted, key solution sets. You will be a key contributor in the pre-sales process, assisting the regional sales team in evaluating customers’ needs, and developing solutions from concept to implementation.
From strategy to fulfilment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
• Provide technical expertise/credibility to account team on the designated focus area
• Conduct customer presentations on ePlus value proposition and technical solution sets for assigned accounts and focus areas
• Assist sales account managers with overall account planning, as it relates to technical aspects of hardware, software, and services opportunity development
• Assist sales account managers with project management for complex presales engagements
• Complete technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses for assigned accounts
• Assist account teams with collecting customer business and technical requirements and determining ePlus recommended solution(s)
• Develop solution architecture and detailed line item configurations/bills of material (BOMs)
• Develop proposal and/or presentation of recommended solutions
• Assist with the technical scoping/review for Statements of Work (SOWs) for assigned accounts
• Function as liaison to end-user customer technical staff regarding the solution and implementation specifics
• Function as a liaison between the sales team and professional services organization to vet solution recommendations and to complete technical portions of the SOW, as appropriate
• Function as a technical liaison and ePlus ambassador with field OEM sales and technical teams
• Assist sales management with mentoring of junior sales account managers as it relates to overall opportunity management and technical solution set
• Conduct knowledge transfer with SAT members around solution updates, implementation lessons learned, etc., as relevant
• Assist ePlus sales team in dealing with customer satisfaction issues surrounding technical aspects of a recommended solution & its implementation or deployment, as needed
• Assist in developing customer get-well plan, if applicable
• Assist sales and services management in identifying candidate solution areas for ePlus development or investment
• Complete training, per development plan, and maintain certifications in accordance with a focus area
• Assist Services Director with helping improve procedures and functions
• Ensure appropriate coverage for in-process opportunities while out of the office for training, vacation, PTO, etc.
• Participate in weekly SAT planning conference calls
• Complete administrative tasks (expenses, time reporting) in a timely fashion
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
• Handle confidential matters and information professionally
• Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
• Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
• Network engineering or systems/storage engineering, preferably with one or more of: Cisco, HP, NetApp, VMware, Symantec, Microsoft
• Pre-sales support
• Excellent written communications skills
• Strong attention-to-detail
• Excellent oral presentation skills
Education and Experience:
• College degree or applicable work experience
• Two or more years of experience in designing or implementing complex network or systems/storage solutions
• Three or more years of experience in providing pre-sales engineering support
• Certifications in applicable technology preferred
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally.