Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a Recruitment and Caregiver Supervisor to become a part of our dynamic team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care
- Develop and implement recruitment & retention strategies for CNA CAREGivers
- Coordinate, monitor and screen employment inquiries through applicant tracking system
- Coordinate interview, hiring and training of CAREGivers
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and training classes
- Maintain all CAREGiver employment records to insure compliance with state requirements
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
- Ability to communicate with clients, office staff and CAREGivers in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrate an upbeat and positive attitude toward work activities and mission of the company
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*Additional skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.