To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN III (Canton00078)
Fresenius Kabi • Boston, MA
Posted 11 days ago
About Fresenius Kabi
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients. We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees – more than 30,000 worldwide – develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition.
Whether you work for us, buy from us, partner with us, or invest in us, you will come to know that caring is at the core of everything we do. Our purpose is to put lifesaving medicines and technologies in the hands of people who care for patients, and to find answers to the challenges they face every day.
The Manufacturing Technician III is an experienced technician/operator in the preparation of sterile products from a cGMP and/or pharmacy compounding background. Candidates will possess a high level of attention to detail and experience with various methods of compounding and cGMP manufacturing. The employee will be responsible for gowning to the required standard. Manufacturing Technicians are responsible for following all relevant departmental SOPs and Master Formulation worksheets of each batch. Responsible for set-up, cleaning and operation and monitoring of various devices per Standard Operating Procedures. Experience working within an aseptic environment, previous experience within a cGMP facility preferred. Maintains equipment, parts and supply inventory.
Calibration, operation and monitoring of devices required per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow with strict adherence all relevant SOPs, cGMPs, batch records and other controlling documentation when performing activities.
- Perform work required in a clean, orderly manner, adhering to relevant cGMP and aseptic principles.
- Perform manufacturing processes with minimal supervision.
- Provide direction to less experienced personnel when necessary.
- Maintain orderliness of production area.
- Be able to complete periods of standing or twist and lift activities during job shift.
- Complete area sanitizations and housekeeping.
- Be able to learn and be competent in other core skills related to department. Not all cores skills are required.
- Follows SOP’s pertaining to staging/preparing/transport. Address and report to Manager any problems in daily manufacturing and propose effective countermeasures.
- Ability to receive and maintain high level gown qualification.
- Maintains and understands aseptic manufacturing principles related to compounding of sterile products.
- Cleans equipment per SOPs and cGMPs.
- Works in time efficient manner while maintaining adherence to all applicable SOPs.
- Complete documentation clearly and concisely.
- Recognize and report any faulty devices and products.
- Complete paperwork on samples, logbooks or electronic records.
- Perform product sampling and environmental monitoring per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure cabinets and rooms are operating as required, alerting management if any deviation occurs.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement.
- Contribute improvement ideas and suggestions.
- Attend workshops as required.
- Completion of all required documentation per order.
- Participate in meetings as needed.
Knowledge and Compliance
- Maintain a current and comprehensive knowledge of relevant procedures and policies.
- Compliance with relevant Acts, legal demands, code of conduct and ethical standards.
- GED/High School diploma required.
- 3 to 7 years’ experience in aseptic filling environment.
- Quality minded and detail oriented.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Formal Training in GMP, 503B and Quality Systems (would be preferred)
- Advanced computer skills.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, and 401K with company match.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.