You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Keller Oaks Healthcare Center currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) for our skilled nursing facility. We are committed to providing an excellent clinical experience for our patients and an amazing work environment for our employees.
Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
- Day - 6:00am-6:00pm Sunday, Thursday & Friday
- Day - 6:00am-6:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday
- Texas LVN license is required
- Passion for helping people
- Ability to relate with all staff and potential patients and family members
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay, and Sick Time
- View our benefits at www.ensignbenefits.com
- Opportunities for growth!
Keller Oaks Healthcare Center is a large facility located in Keller, TX. We feature 138 beds. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
We’re looking for exceptional Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply!
Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
8703 Davis Blvd Keller, Texas 76248
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Team Working
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: JR49569
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.