We are currently seeking a Consumer Industrial Regional Sales Manager for the Distribution channel for the West Territory.
Who are we?
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry. We are an end to end, total/turn-key/go-to-market solution provider from graphics design, bottle design, to merchandising solutions:
Corporate Website: URL blocked - click to apply Design Center: URL blocked - click to apply
What do we Stand for?
On a Daily Basis, We Exemplify Our Guiding Principles
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people.
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seek Fulfillment in your Work
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
- Comfortable in a complex sales environment.
- Must be able to price, fill, manage and close business in the sales pipeline.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals at multiple levels within major clients.
- Develop annual sales forecast and provide quarterly updates.
- Meet annual sales and profitability goals, while delivering robust year over year growth.
- Work effectively across the organization to ensure that customers’ expectations are met.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with our guiding principles.
- Minimum 5+ years of technical sales experience with a proven track record in a complex sales environment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Consumer Packaging experience desired but not required.
- Heavy focus on hunting/rain maker
- Volatile pricing environment experience and contract acumen required.
- Effective economic thinking skills with ability to apply concepts such as opportunity cost, competitive advantage, comparative advantage, switching cost and next best alternative.
- Consultative Selling & good prospector
- Competitive mentality – must enjoy the thrill of pursuing business and closing new accounts.
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently, energetic self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with others during development and implementation of processes and programs.
- Travel up to 50% to visit accounts and prospects accordingly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training